Nik Software has finally released Version 2 of its popular Silver Efex Pro application for converting colour images into black and white work. Having used version one for some time, I’ve been eagerly awaiting this upgrade and will be putting it through its paces over the next few weeks. There are many new features in […]
- Leica Reviews
- Review Index
- Tutorials, Case Studies and How Tos
- Zeiss Reviews
- Sony A7s – The Best Mirrorless Camera to Date?
- Monochromes from the Dali Museum in St Petersburg Florida
- Sunday Stroll with the Sony RX100
- Easily Upgrading a MacBook Pro 17″ Laptop with OWC Solid State Drives
- Nikon Df and Zeiss Lenses – Superb Sensor and Sensational Lens Combination?
- Sony A7R Shutter Vibration Issues
- Photoshop CS6 and Beyond – To Cloud or Not to Cloud – Is there an Alternative?
- DxO Film Pack Review of Agfa Scala 200x Monochrome Rendering
- Street Photography with a Sony RX100 ‘Candid’ Compact Camera
- Sony RX100 – Pocket Rocket and Candid Camera
- Storm Dawn in Florida Split Tone
- Storm Dawn in Florida via Silver Efex Pro V2
- Silver Efex Pro Version 2 now available
- Capture One Pro 6 Head to Head with Lightroom 3 for Monochrome Work
- Capture One Pro 6 Versus Silver Efex Pro for Monochrome Work